A Professional Guide to Dynamic Landscapes Lewis Kemper’s “Light, Color and Composition: Tips to Improve Your Photographs” is comprised of 24 videos and over 1.5 hours of video instruction on the most important aspects of photography.
Lewis Kemper’s “Light, Color and Composition: Tips to Improve Your Photographs” is comprised of over 1.5 hours of video instruction on the most important aspects of photography.
* Expand your ability to “see” images
* Learn how to think about the direction and characteristics of light
* Use color just as you can use lines, shape and form enhance your compositions
* Grasp the concept of the color wheel and how to use color relationships deliberately to build vibrant images
* Give a distinctive feel to your images based on Cool tones with a Warm Accent; Warm tones with Cool Accent; Pastels, Saturated Color; Monochromatic Color, and the paradoxical No, Color, Color
* Master composition fundamentals including the Rule of Thirds, Leading Lines, Repeated Patterns, Horizontal vs Vertical, and Horizon placement
* Simplify your images and emphasize the important elements of the composition
The presentation includes: 3 video tutorials on processing HDR images using:
* Photomatix Pro
* Photomatix Pro/Lightroom
* Bridge/Photoshop/Camera Raw combination